miner of inner diamonds
My personal mission is to enjoy the process of what ever I do, and to get real curious. My purist mission for you is to see and hold space for your inner genus, your truest nature. I hold the mirror up for you to see the reflection of your inner diamond, your highest self.
Together we dive deep into clarity; into your version of optimal living, and deeper into the being of you so the doing of you reflects the valuable bright diamonds within.
Is it possible to go mining for the inner diamonds of your highest self, and still laugh, play, and enjoy the experience? Oh yes!
i was curious about what was missing
I had been working successfully in the corporate world of allopathic medicine in several leadership roles yet I felt there was something missing. When it all turned upside down I set out to find why I felt a part of me was missing.
I stretched out beyond my comfort zone and landed in some interesting place where I learned more about living a whole-heart and whole body life. The gap between who I thought I was and what mattered to me deeply narrowed with each stretch.
When I discovered I had an energetic body I fell in love. So I went to Acupressure school at the Acupressure Institute in Berkeley to learn how to share the love. As an Acupressure Practitioner the most powerful insight I learned is when you are invested in the outcome of your own life you excel. When you have a skillful co-creator you sore!
MY CURIOSITY ABOUT BEING HUMAN
My curiosity for how we are as humans has left me with a bag of tools that calm the nervous system, and move through the bits of us that get a little stuck or prevent us from seeing our own resources. We can use these tools to help see what’s not working, and then neutralize the patterns keeping you in the status quo.
I have been honored to work with many high level teachers and masters of their craft for the past 25 years. I have studied and practiced many difference methods of neutralizing tangled emotions, patterns, and habits. We can use these teachings to excel and amplify the life of choice you design if you choose to play, and get curious about your unique exhilarated quality of life.
INSTRUCTOR of LEADERS
Teaching adult college students was the most challenging and most rewarding experience from which I learned so much about myself and how to connect with the inner excellence in others. I noticed how difficult it was for students to meet their higher aspirations due to their stories, patterns, habits, and limiting beliefs. The fear, anxiety, pain, anger, illness, and frustration of life kept them from meeting their full potential. My greatest teaching skill was to help them see their inner genius, and their own resources to excel. The biggest take away was the development of the skill and gift of holding the mirror while the students found comfort in looking at their inner greatness.
MY GEEKY SIDE
I have had a fascination with technology and have dived into many unknown waters to get where I need to go. Having worked both in the corporate world and the entrepreneurial small business realm I have learned several of the parts of running a business. I have aligned myself with small business, and leadership resources. Forever learning!
Random bits of playing at life
- Taught 14 different college courses relating to leadership and administration.
- My college education is in the arts: Visual Arts, Interior Design, and Floral Design.
- Spent many years looking in and explored many methodologies from eastern philosophies to neurosciences.
- Functional Artist; that means I make old unwanted stuff beautiful.
- I love to cook healthy fresh food, as long as I don’t have to follow a recipe word for word, which says a lot about my personality and view on life.
- Studied Tibetan Heart Yoga, visualization meditation, the energy body, and breath awareness.
- Total Meridian Nerd; I love exploring the interrelationships of the healing energy channels of our being from acu-points, energy medicine, to Qi Gong.
- First real job was as a Visual Merchandiser at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Entrepreneurial nature; always trying something new like creating floral arrangements in my tiny apartment, delivered in my tiny car.
- Love cruising around second-hand stores and estate sales almost as much as the beach.
- Love animals as much as life itself, can’t be without a cat in my life.
- Had my fair share of difficult times, made stupid mistakes, learned to forgive, and remembered who I was.
- Avid subscriber of ancient herbs, modern supplements, and green drinks.
- Learning styles are Visual and Auditory, with dyslexia and all its special gifts of creativity and seeing my world a little differently outside of the box.
- Learned the most important part of teaching adults was coaching them through their obstacles.
- Always looking for the joyful fun stuff that makes life interesting; realizing happiness is an inside job.
Certified Professional Coach
Additional Certifications in Pro EFT, Acupressure, Reiki and Yoga